Webinar on Global Pact for the Environment
On Thursday, 9 May 2019, 15:00-16.30 (CEST/Brussels Time) there will be a webinar to inform you where we are on the Global Pact for the Environment.
Listen to the recording of the webinar.
The agenda of the webinar:
- Introduction on GPE (Janice Cox – World Animal Network)
- Legal consequences and challenges (Ana Barreira – IIDMA)
- Civil Society participation (Leida Rijnhout – Stakeholder Forum)
- Future steps and strategy (tbd)
- Questions and discussions
Stakeholder Forum, through its associate Leida Rijnhout, is facilitating the engagement of civil society with the Global Pact for the Environment process in which the next step will be the Third Substantive meeting, 20-22 May in Nairobi.
Attendance at the sessions of the ad hoc open-ended working group as observers is open to relevant non-governmental organizations in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council, as well as to those that were accredited to relevant conferences and summits.