We are recruiting for an enthusiastic intern with a keen interest in sustainable development and international relations to work with us on a part time basis for three months. The successful candidate will participate in a variety of activities for Stakeholder Forum’s global policy work around the United Nations, including around the follow-up processes from the Rio+20 Conference and the post-2015 development agenda.
The SD2015 partners have produced a toolkit for civil society and other stakeholder organisations, coalitions and individuals that wish to influence the post-2015 development agenda, including the design of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It aims to equip you with relevant information and tools to enable you to develop and implement an effective post-2015 advocacy strategy. You can either follow its step-by-step approach or simply consult the tips, tools and case studies most relevant to your existing activities.
Author and former Executive Director of Stakeholder Forum, Felix Dodds has released his much anticipated book “From Rio+20 to a New Development Agenda: Building a Bridge to a Sustainable Future”. A press release is provided below:
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic intern with a keen interest in sustainable development to work with us on a part time basis for three months. The successful candidate will participate in a variety of activities including web based projects, research, writting and developing a communications strategy for the projects we are undertaking around the outcomes from Rio+20 and the post-2015 development agenda.
By Jonathon Poritt, Founder and Director, Forum for the Future
Imagine the scene amongst the eager and idealistic employees of Stakeholder Forum, IISD, Novel Futures and Bertelsmann Stiftung:
A new tool has been developed to help governments and other stakeholders to create and choose ambitious and effective sustainable development goals (SDGs) and targets, which fulfil the commitments made by world leaders at Rio+20.
Stakeholder Forum is delighted to announce the appointment of our new UN Representative, John Romano, who is based in New York. His appointment is effective immediately.
"Maurice's work for the environment and sustainable development was always inspired by a profound sense of the deep-rooted interconnection between the natural and human world and the need to include both in our fundamental values and principles." Derek Osborn, President, Stakeholder Forum
More Articles ...
- Stakeholder Statement from the Intergovernmental Committee of Experts on Sustainable Development Financing Consultation-Helsinki
- Sustaineo 2030: Today’s sustainable development visions, realised tomorrow
- Meeting on Future Stakeholder Engagement with the United Nations Environment Programme
- Recruitment - Project Assistant Intern
- Multi-Stakeholder Programme Launch: Sustainable Development 2015
- Stakeholder Forum and SDplanNet convening regional sustainable development planning workshops
- Launch of the European Commission's energy think tank: Insight_E
- Application invitation for the Future Earth Engagement Committee